I'm just curious about this interesting design, and hoping that someone could answer some of my questions:
1) I'm watching several photographs of Pahi 31 and I can't figure out why the rudder has that rudder well. Can the rudder be lifted for beaching? If not, why does it have that strange cut on the hull over the rudder?
2) Sailing windward, do you get more wet than on a Tiki 30?
3) With a Tiki wingsail, is it harder to tack than a T30?
4) What is the risk of pitch poling compared to a T30 or T31 ?
5) Besides the ones I found on Wharram's site and some pictures of Pahi 31s for sale on the internet, can anyone tell me where to find more pictures and videos of P31s?
6) Does anyone know about any blog or website about this same design?
Thank you very much.