Hi, some questions from a newbie if anyone can help:
1. Are Pahi's basically built using ply exopy fillet construction over moulds.
2. How are Tiki's built by comparison.
3. Is there a view as to which is the stronger more durable method.
4. how many sheets of ply would a Pahi 31 consume and what thickness would these be.
5. Is sheathing of the entire hull recommended even when BS 1088 ply is used throughout.
6. How many degrees would one expect a properly setup P31 to tack through in in moderate waves F4, with how much leeway.
7. Wharram designs were recently critised by another well known cat designer on another forum as having too many embellishments, do the raised ends of the Pahi hulls have a demonstrable function.
That is a lot to swallow in one go I know, but only the tip of the iceberg I am afraid. Any comments gratefully received.